Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Coffee and Peanut Butter.

If you are what you eat, I'm the roasted seed of a berry originally cultivated in ethiopia, ground and brewed into a tea, and also a salted, oily paste made of a legume native to Nigeria and originally called "nguba". Pretty exotic for a pasty and prosaic irish girl from the south shore.

All coffee, all peanut butter. And if I didn't drink so much coffee, I might be able to afford something other than peanut butter to eat.

However, I make bad decisions in life.

Here's another one!

I hereby swear that if I do well on my finals, I will eat, in recognition of its sustaining powers over this term, only peanut butter sandwiches, and drink nothing but coffee (and water) for one week (seven days) after evaluations come out in February.

No comments: